Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One long year has passed


Has it been? Could it be? A year since my last entry? Shame on me! I have to be honest, I had a ton of enthusiasm for this project when I first started, then came the html's and attachments in formats I didn't understand and I wanted to attach a video and couldn't figure it out so what do I do? I up and abandoned this very special blog! Shame on me again! I wanted to do all I could to help people out in the universe take care of their cats. It has been so long since my last post, I have lost two of my own cats. Mineau (the black cat)passed in October at a ripe old age of 20! And, a very special kitty named Mr. Buddy died earlier this month from complications from kidney failure. I had such plans for him in this blog! He was so accomodating, not to mention amazingly photogenic. Hmmmm...now what to do? You know what? You're right, just keep going!

No comments: